Latest news

At House of Halos we love to share our latest news. Follow the conversation and join in. We welcome your feedback.

House of Halos
House of Halos4 days ago
International beach clean this week ๐ŸŒŠ& I look an egit not sunbathing but donโ€™t care.
This section looks how itโ€™s supposed to but that is only cause itโ€™s a dedicated sectioned off Life Guard area elsewhere usual tourist culprits of sweetie & food wrappers, diving flyers, newspapers, plastic bottles and tops etc ๐Ÿ’” some unusual purple colours coming back to Scotland to be recycled โ™ป๏ธ๐ŸŒŠ๐ŸŒ #Falesia #2minutebeachclean #leastitshotandnotboltic
House of Halos
House of Halos1 week ago
๐Ÿ˜ฌ still so surreal! โ™ป๏ธ๐ŸŒ๐ŸŒŠ๐ŸŽ‰
House of Halos
House of Halos2 weeks ago
Official media correspondence started to arrive today ๐Ÿ˜ฑ
Iโ€™ll post more as itโ€™s forwarded but still finding all this very surreal ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ˜ฑโค๏ธ
Finalists award ceremony takes place The Crown Plaza, Glasgow 28th August. Guess I better start thinking about a fancy frock! ๐Ÿ˜†

#womensawards
#Doingitforthedeen โ™ป๏ธ๐ŸŒŠ๐ŸŒโค๏ธ
House of Halos
House of Halos2 weeks ago
๐ŸŒŽ๐Ÿฆ‹๐Ÿ’• COMPETITION TIME ๐Ÿฆ‹๐Ÿ’•๐ŸŒŽ

We promised a competition before our opening event and here it is!

We have some amazing prizes to be won courtesy of House of Halos, Altons Honey Bees Inverurie and ourselves @ Butterfly Effect

3 prizes to be won you lucky things ๐Ÿคž๐Ÿป๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿฆ‹

Beeswax wraps, a pair of cleaning pads, Fill refill glass bottle with 500mls of All purpose cleaner and a Fill refill reusable shopping bag - worth ยฃ25!!!

Beeswax wraps, pair of cleaning pads - worth ยฃ18!

And last but no means least...

House of Halos beautiful hand crafted earrings - worth ยฃ15!

Gosh we spoil you ๐Ÿ˜˜

To enter the competition (and we will be checking ๐Ÿ˜‰)

Please like our page ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป
Tag 2 of your friends on the post ๐Ÿ‘ฅ

3 winners will be drawn on our Opening event on Saturday 10th August

Good luck ๐Ÿ€๐Ÿฆ‹
House of Halos
House of Halos2 weeks ago
Beach clean this weekend in beautiful St Andrews. Looks pretty from above again but still the usual endless plastic pollution culprits wherever I go though ๐Ÿ’”โ™ป๏ธ๐ŸŒ๐ŸŒŠ
House of Halos
House of Halos2 weeks ago
I donโ€™t even know where to begin..... 2 weeks ago I decided to start winding down towards end of this year but wee surprises keep happening like this afternoon I received a phone call from โ€œThe Scottish Womanโ€™s Awardsโ€. I never entered the awards but somehow or by some wee miracle House of Halos has been nominated by people as โ€œEntrepreneur Of The Yearโ€.
Award ceremony takes place 28th August in Glasgow ๐Ÿ˜ฑ
I donโ€™t know what angels I have out there but thank you so, so much to whoever recommend HoH to the award organisation ๐Ÿ’โ™ป๏ธ๐ŸŒ๐ŸŒŠ